What is an Africa's Talking number?
- This is a number provided by Africa's Talking that allows the client to receive and make calls using it.
How do I make a call?
- Acquire an Africa's Talking number
- Follow our quick start tutorials on making a call on voice :http://docs.africastalking.com/voice/call
How do I handling/receiving a call?
- Follow our quick start tutorials on handling/receiving a call http://docs.africastalking.com/voice/callhandler
What is SIP?
- You can contact our support team via live chat (this is available on the website), via phone (0729891801) and via email (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com )
How do I receive a message?
The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a communications protocol for signaling and controlling multimedia communication sessions. Use our SIP endpoints to receive calls over IP and lower costs significantly
What is WEBRTC?
This is an API definition drafted by the World Wide Web (W3C) that supports browserto- browser applications for voice calling, video chat, and P2P file sharing without the need of either internal or external plugins. Make and receive calls on your browser using our WebRTC Client APIs.